We are a leading-edge consultancy specialising in the development and delivery of improved organisational and project performance. We operate within large and medium scale construction projects in sectors including infrastructure, rail, residential and commercial. We guide, coach and facilitate our clients and their supply chains to develop high performance and effective synergies throughout their projects and organisations.
Our approach merges construction project management with whole systems continuous improvement, value creation, waste reduction and focused problem-solving.
We are a team of experienced Lean Construction consultants, bringing together a breadth and depth of expertise from the construction, manufacturing, service and a range of other industries. Our proven approach has delivered outstanding results to our clients. We continually develop our methodology in response to client needs and changes in the industry and the commercial and legislative landscape.
We are looking for talented individuals to strengthen our team of consultants, including logistics and design specialists plus those from an interim, project and programme management backgrounds.
The Person and desired skills:
- Professional experience in the introduction and implementation of outcomes-focused Lean improvement programmes in a broad range of organisations
- Strong core consultancy skills / interim management / project & programme management with an ability to think and act strategically and commercially
- Solid knowledge, based on practical experience, of some / all areas of Lean methodologies, e.g., kaizen/continuous improvement, QCD and data analysis, 5S/5C, 7 wastes, visual management, standardised work, setup improvement, line balance, problem-solving, value stream mapping, Kanban/pull systems, Lean supply chain development
- Educated to a degree level, with a technical or business specialisation, or equivalent
- Confident and assertive personality able to engage and negotiate with people at all levels
- Strong organisational, analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient facilitation and on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Initiative and creativity, working well both on your own and in a team
- Ability to work on a self-employed basis in locations across the UK and potentially in other European countries
If you feel your skills and experience are well suited, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com